- Professor at Complutense University, Madrid, Spain
- Author and Adviser of Museums and hypermedia and transmedia Projects.
- Founder and codirector of the research group Museum I+D+C (Museum: Research & Development & Creation): www.ucm.es/gi5068/ and director of Complutecno Museum I+D+C: www.ucm.es/info/otri/complutecno/fichas/tec_imoreno2.htm
- PhD in Sciences Information by the Universidad Complutense of Madrid, 1996. His doctoral thesis, The Interactiva Media Convergence: towards the Hypermedia Narration, obtained the Fundesco prize in 1996.
- Degree in Audiovisual Communication by Universidad Complutense of Madrid, 1979.
- Hypermedia and Transmedia Narrative
- Advertising Audiovisual Narrative
- Communication in Cultural Organizations
- Hypermedia Museography
From 1975 to 1986 I worked as a scriptwriter and director of short films, documentaries and advertisements. Since 1986 I have intensively worked as an author and adviser of multimedia projects (firstly called interactive video) for companies like Telefónica, Iberia, BBVA, Peugeot, Citröen, Construcciones Aeronáuticas, Pabellón de España EXPO 92... Since 1993 I have concentrated my activity in interactive museums projects and exhibitions, plus Internet projects. Among my recent projects as an author and director, the most important that I have created are Museo Interactivo del Libro of the National Library; Museo del Enganche of Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Escuestre; Museo del Parque Arqueológico de la Cueva Pintada of Cabildo Insular de Gran Canaria; the first interactive serial of animation for Internet in the world, called EnREDados, produced by Silicon Artists and sponsored by Telefónica; On line game for the Spanish Constitution by Caja Madrid; the exhibitions Soñar el cine for Filmoteca Española, Aragón Reino y Corona for Gobierno de Aragón; Marqués de Santillana for Fundación Santillana…
- Advisor of Broadband Pilots, European Network of Centres of Excellence for Research and Education in Digital Culture sponsored by 5th Framework Programme of European Community, VI Programa Marco.
- Advisor of European Media Plus Programme Projects.
- Advisor of Agencia Nacional de Evaluación y Prospectiva (ANEP) and Agencia para la Calidad del Sistema Universitario de Castilla y León (ACSUCYL).
- Advisor of Educational Webs Sites of Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia.
- Advisor of Fundación Autor de la SGAE, la Fundación Ciencia y Tecnología, el Centro Nacional de Información y Comunicación Educativas (CNICE), Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual & Culture of Brussels...