Courses & Scholarships Awards:
- Fellowship of Scheme for Academic Mobility and Exchange (SAME) from the Government of Indonesia 2017 in the Lab. of Project Management of the Faculty of Regional Design, Utsunomiya City, Japan (September to December 2017).
- Fellowship for academic staff exchange in the Experts4Asia Project of Erasmus Mundus Program in the Department of Geology, University of Zagreb, Croatia funded by European Union (EU), 15 March – 15 April 2015.
- Training of Trainers (ToT) on Disaster Mitigation Planning in the Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto, Japan) and field work in Sendai of northeastern Japan, funded by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), 1 – 15 November 2014.
- Training of Trainers (ToT) on Disaster Mitigation Planning in the Faculty of Geography, Gadjah Mada University (Yogyakarta, Indonesia) and field work around Yogyakarta Province, funded by BAPPENAS Indonesia, 15 – 30 October 2014.
- Course on “One Stop e-Government in Sustainable Land Administration”, join course by University of Twente (The Netherland) and VNU University of Science (Vietnam), Hanoi, Vietnam, funded by NUFFIC the Netherland, 8-21 September 2013.
- Course on “Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in Detecting and Monitoring Tsunami Damages to mangroves and Other Terrestrial Forests and Coastal Zone Resources”, funded by UN University Berlin – ITC the Netherland – AIT Thailand (served as participant & presenter), Bangkok, Thailand, 22 October – 2 November 2007
- Course and workshop on Principles and Application of Remote Sensing (RS) and Geographic Information System (GIS) in the International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC), Enschede, the Netherlands, funded by NUFFIC the Netherland, 1 October – 29 December 2005
- Advanced Training for Teaching in the University (Applied Approach, AA), P3AI, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung, 2004
- Basic Training for Teaching in the University (PEKERTI), Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Univ. of Padjadjaran, Jatinangor, 2003.
- Course on Applied Biostratigraphy for Geologists, Geological Engineers and Geophysicists, New Orleans USA, 2000.
-. Auditor student at the Japanese Language Course, Osaka University of Foreign Studies (Osaka Gaikokugo Daigaku), Japan, 1996.
Language Ability :
A. Sundanese (Native, Excellent)
B. Bahasa Indonesia (Native, Excellent)
C. English (TOEFL score 557, Speaking-Reading-Writing: Excellent)
D. Japanese (Speaking-Reading-Writing: Excellent)
Conference Organizer & Paper Presenter :
- Head of Organizing Committee (OC) for the 2nd Join Conference between Utsunomiya University, Japan and Universitas Padjadjaran, Indonesia on 24-25 November 2017, held in Yoto Campus of the Faculty of Regional Design, Utsunomiya City, Japan (attended by 169 participants, where 32 people are from Indonesia; http://rd.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp/civil/conference.html )
- Head of delegates (16 people; lecturers, undergraduate and postgraduate students) of the Lab. of Engineering Geology, Universitas Padjadjaran to the International Association of Engineering Geology (IAEG) Golden Jubilee Symposium (22nd International Conference) in Torino, Italy, 15-19 September 2014.
- Chairman of session and paper reviewer of the symposium “Geohazards as primary factors for bio-geodiversity and conservation in Southeast Asia”, in the 2nd Southeast Asian Gateway Evolution (SAGE 2013) Conference in Berlin, Germany, March 11-15, 2013.
- Presenter in the 34th International Geological Congress (IGC), Brisbane, Australia, 2 - 7 August 2012
- Invited speaker in the 3rd Regional Meeting for Discussion and Promotion of Early Warning Mechanisms for Landslides in Asian Region (RECLAIM Phase III) in Yangon, Myanmar, 25 – 27 January 2012.
- Presenter in the annual meeting of Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), Jakarta, Indonesia, May-2012
- Presenter and Organizing Committee in the International Workshop held by GAI (Geological Agency of Indonesia)-CCOP-BGR (the German Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources), Landslide in Southeast Asia, Bandung, Indonesia, November-2011
- Presenter in the annual meeting of Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), Jakarta, Indonesia, May-2011
- Presenter in the workshop on education of natural disaster for communities and school, Osaka, Japan, December-2010
- Presenter in the XXIV FIG (Federation International Geometry) International Congress, Sydney, Australia, May-2010
- Presenter & OC in the national workshop on landslide, cooperation between NGI Norway – ADPC Thailand – Univ. Padjadjaran, Bandung, Indonesia, February-2009
- Presenter & Organizing Committee in the 10th Indonesia-Malaysia Symposium (SKIM X) in University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Kuala Lumpur, June-2007
- Presenter and participant in MapAsia Conference for Remote Sensing (RS) and Geographic Information System (GIS), Bangkok, August-2006