1. Undergraduate degree: 1991, Master of Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering
2. PhD degree: 1995, Surface Physics and Chemistry, "Experimental and Theoretical Studies of Organic Molecules for Electronic Devices", Prof. W.R. Salaneck.
3. Post-Doc: 1996 - 1998, Department of Physics, The Ohio State University, USA.
4. Current position: Professor in Surface Physics and Chemistry at the Department of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (IFM), tenured 2008, 100% research.
5. Former positions: Professor in Experimental Physics at the Department of Science and Technology (ITN), Linköping University, 2005 – 2008; Associated professor at ITN, Linköping University, 1999 – 2005. Assistant professor at IFM, Linköping University 1998-1999.
6. Tutoring experience:
PhD: Qinye Bao (PhD 2015), Parisa Sehati (PhD 2012), Linda Lindell (PhD 2011), Elin Carlegrim (PhD 2010), Pramod Bhatt (PhD 2007), Carl Tengstedt (Ph.D. 2005), Stina Jönsson (Ph.D. 2004).
Post-Doc: Qian Zhang, Qi Zeng, Zhengyi Sun, Shengwei Shi, Yiqiang Zhan, Fenghong Li, Slawomir Braun, Anna Kanciurzewska, Ewa Dobruchowska
• Co-winner of the EU Descartes prize awarded in 2003 for the research and development of Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes for displays.
• Göran Gustafsson prize in Physics in 2013.
8. Current and previous appointments:
• Director of the Division of Surface Physics and Chemistry at IFM, Linköping University, 2008 – present.
• Node leader in SUNFLOWER (EU FP7), 2011-2015
• Node leader in HINTS (EU FP7), 2011-2014.
• Node leader in MOLESOL (EU FP7), 2010-2013.
• Node leader in MINOTOR (EU FP7), 2009-2012.
• Node leader in ONE-P (EU FP7), 2009-2011.
• Director of the division of Physics and Electronics, Department of Science and Technology, Campus Norrköping, Linköping University, 2001- 2005. 2006 (Dec.) – 2007 (July).
• Node leader in OFSPIN (EU FP6), 2007 – 2009.
• Deputy director of the Electronics Engineering, Physics and Mathematical programs at LiU, 2007 – 2008.
• Director of the Master of Engineering Programs at the Norrköping Campus, Linköping University, 2003-2006.
• Node leader in LAMINATE, an EU-RTN project, 2003-2005.
• Node leader in COE, an SSF-sponsored consortium, 2003-2008.
• Coordinator of Education in Physics and Electronics at Campus Norrköping, Linköping University, 2001-2002.
• Coordinator of Industrial Research in the Center for Advanced Molecular Materials (CAMM: SSF-financed materials consortium including groups from KTH, Linköping University, Lund University and Uppsala University), 2000 – 2008.
9. Commissions of trusts
• Chairman of the FASM (the Association for Synchrotron Radiation Users at MAX-lab) board, 2004-2006.
• Member of the Board of Directors, National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory MAX-Lab, Lund, Sweden, 2001 – 2010