Education * 2007 Completed PhD., Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Technion, Haifa, Israel. Thesis: “An Investigation of Methods for Data and Image Fusion in a Hybrid PET/CT Imaging System”.
* 2000 Completed M.Eng., Dept. of Engineering Physics, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada. Thesis: “A Comparison of McMaster Nuclear Reactor
Irradiation Experiments with Simulation”.
* 1991 Completed B.Ed. University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada.
* 1983 Completed B.Eng., McMaster University. Senior Thesis: “Spin Polarized Fusion and Associated Neutron Flux Distribution in Tokamak Reactors”.
Work Experience (partial list)
* 2007-present Physicist: Dept. of Nuclear Medicine Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa. I research improved methods data acquisition, processing, and quality control in nuclear medicine. I am the departmental radiation safety officer.
* 2011-present Adjunct Lecturer: Faculty of Biomedical Engineering, Technion, Haifa.