- More than 15 years of managing experience, including working for world-class multiuser imaging core facility in academia and being part of R & D innovation processes in the biomedical industry
- Pioneered the development of several imaging approaches, such as TOVI - Transcranial Optical Vascular Imaging, near-infrared (NIR) molecular imaging of cell homing, dynamic light scattering (DLS) microscopy of blood clotting (biological zero), multimodal fluorescent and laser speckle imaging (LSI) of vascular and lymphatic system.
- Collaborated with world-famous research groups and contributed with own novel imaging techniques, applications, and solutions, which resulted in getting publishing in leading journals (including Nature Medicine, Nature Immunology, Scientific Reports, Immunity, Blood, J Clin Invest, J Exp Med, J Biomed Opt, JBP, J Cell Sci, the Plant Cell, Cancer Res, Neoplasia, Magn Reson Med)
- Honorary Professor of Chita State Medical Academy, Chita, Russia
- A fellow of the Royal Microscopical Society (RMS), senior member of International Society for Optics and Photonics (SPIE), European Microscopy Society (EMS ).
- Member of the Board, Society of Brain Mapping and Therapeutics,
- An invited speaker and lecturer at numerous international conferences and universities (among them are Stanford University, Harvard University, UCSF, Otago University, University of Toronto, University of Vienna, Helmholtz Institute, Birmingham University, Technion.)
- A reviewer at J. Biomed. Opt., J. Biophotonics, PLOS ONE, Israel J. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, Medical & Biological Engineering & ComputingChem., IntraVital (editorial).
- Teaching students of preclinical model development, experimental microsurgery, intraoperative imaging (intravital/multiphoton microscopy, fluorescent and bioluminescent imaging, etc.)
- New bioimaging instruments and solutions development
- Prototyping of imaging workflows and their implementation in software codes (LabVIEW, FIJI/ImageJ, and MATLAB)