Slobodan Gadžurić was born on November 16th, 1973 in Sremska Mitrovica, Republic of Serbia
1. Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad: Analytical Chemistry I, Analytical Chemistry II, Calculation in Chemistry;
MSc academic studies: Forensic Chemistry, Chemistry of Art, Analytical Aspects of Green Chemistry;
PhD studies: Analytical Chemistry (advanced course), Chemistry of Complex Equilibria, Green Chemistry and Ionic Liquids, Selected Topics of Analytical Chemistry;
2. Faculty of Medicine – Dept. of Pharamacy: General and Inorganic Chemistry, General and Inorganic Chemistry (in English language, foreign students).
Supervisor of 4 PhD thesis; 58 MSc thesis.
Over the years invited lecturer at the University of Provence, Marseilles, France, (January-February 2005, June-September 2005, January 2006, June 2006, June 2007)
Author of two university books and one laboratory practicum:
o Analytical Chemistry – Qualitative Inorganic Analysis
o General Chemistry
o E – practicum: Qualitative Analysis
Study visits abroad:
1. Center of Competence in Applied Electrochemistry, Austrian Research Center, Wiener Neustadt, Austrija (May 2001)
2. Ecole Polytechnique, IUSTI, Universite de Provence, Marseille, France (from 2002 to 2007 six months / year, 2008., 2009 and 2010 2−4 weeks / year)
3. Kemisk Institute, Lyngby, Danmark (April 2004)
4. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, USA (September and October 2004) visiting scholar
5. Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA (January and February 2006) visiting scholar
• Green chemistry and ionic liquids; molten salts; analytical and physical chemistry; phase-change materials; energy storage, alternative energy sources; chemometric techniques; application of chemometric tools and datamining in analytical and forensic chemistry.
• 50 papers in the SCI journals;
• Total impact factor 82,485;
• For his scientific work he was awarded with the second annual Dr Zoran Đinđić award in 2006, for the best young scientist in Vojvodina;
• 2014 IUPAC Franzosini Award
• Reviewer in Journal of Chemical Engineering Data, Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, Slovenica Chimica Acta, Journal of Solution Chemistry, Journal of Molecular Liquids.
Head of two projects:
• Green chemistry approach in development of environmentally friendly analytic methods and energy storage; No: ON172012 financed by the Serbian Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection for the period 2011−2015.
• Experimental and chemometric study of biologically active and environmentally friendly substances and solvents supported by the Provincial secretary of science and technological development of AP Vojvodina in the period 2011−2015.
Participant in the following projects:
• Inovations of the forensic methods, No: TR34019 financed by the Serbian Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection in the period 2011−2015:
• TEMPUS MCHEM internacional project
National coordinator of the international projects:
• Network of universities and institutes for raising awareness on dual-use concerns of chemical materials (ENEA EU)
• Exchange in Ionic Liquids (COST Action EXIL) – managing comitee member from Serbia
• IUPAC project – Mutual Solubility of Rare Earth Metal (Sc, Y, Lanthanides) Bromides in Molten Alkali Bromides
American Chemical Society
Serbian Chemical Society
IUPAC analytical chemistry division
Serbian (mother tongue), English, French, Slovene, Portuguese and Russian.