• Mishra R, Kumar D, Tomar D, Chakrobarty G, Kumar S and Kundu GC. The potential of class 3 semaphorins as both targets and therapeutics in cancer. Expert OpinTher Targets 2015; 19:427-42.
• Mishra R, Thorat D, Gowrishankar S, Pradhan SJ, Chakraborty G, Lohite K, Karnik S, Kundu GC. Semaphorin 3A upregulates FOXO 3a- pendent MelCAM expression leading to attenuation of breast tumor growth and angiogenesis. Oncogene 2015; 34:1584-95.
• Bandopadhyay M, Bulbule A, Butti R, Chakraborty G, Ghorpade P, Ghosh P, Gorain M, Kale S, Kumar D, Kumar S, Totakura KV, Roy G, Sharma P, Shetti D, Soundararajan G, Thorat D, Tomar D, Nalukurthi R, Raja R, Mishra R, Yadav AS, Kundu GC. Osteopontin as a therapeutic target for cancer. Expert Opin Ther Targets 2014; 18:883-95.
• Chakraborty G, Kumar S*, Mishra R*, Kundu GC. Semaphorin 3A Suppresses Tumor Growth and Metastasis in Mice Melanoma Model. PLoS One 2012; 7: e33633. (*contributed equally as second author).
• Ahmed M, Behera R, Chakraborty G, Jain S, Kumar V, Sharma P, Bulbule A, Kale S, Kumar S, Mishra R, Raja R, Saraswati S, Kaur R, Soundararajan S, Kumar D, Sanyal M, Ramdasi A, Ghosh P, Kundu GC. Osteopontin: a potentially important therapeutic target in cancer. Expert OpinTher Targets 2011; 15: 1113-26.
• Pradhan SJ, Mishra R, Sharma P, Kundu GC. Quercetin and Sulforaphane in combination suppress the progression of melanoma through the downregulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine 2010; 1: 915- 20.
• Chakraborty G, Jain S, Kale S, Raja R, Kumar S, Mishra R, Kundu GC. Curcumin suppresses breast tumor angiogenesis by abrogating osteopontin-induced VEGF expression. Mol Med Reports 2008; 1: 641-6.
• Mishra R, Hanker A, Garrett JT, Genomic alterations of ERBB receptors in cancer: clinical implications. Oncotarget. 2017; 8:114371-114392. https://doi.org/10.18632/oncotarget.22825
• R Mishra, S Alanazi, L Yuan, T Solomon, TM Thaker, N Jura, JT Garrett. Activating HER3 mutation in breast Cancer.(Manuscript under revision).
• Long Yuan, Rosalin Mishra, Hima Patel, Safnas Abdulsalam, MacKenzie Nolte, Edward J. Merino, Joan T. Garrett. Utilization of Reactive Oxygen Species to Prolong the Efficacy of BRAF Inhibitors in Melanoma. (Manuscript under communication).
. Rosalin Mishra, Hima Patel, Samar Alanazi, Long Yuan, Joan T. Garrett. HER3 signaling and targeted therapy in cancer.(Oncology Reviews; doi: 10.4081/oncol.2018.355).
Conference papers during postdoctoral research:
• Abstract P4-21-22: Oncogenic potential of ERBB3 mutations in human mammary epithelial cells. R Mishra, L Yuan, Solomon and JT Garrett. DOI: 10.1158/1538-7445.SABCS16-P4-21-22 Published 15 February 2017 in Cancer Research.
• HER3 activating mutations facilitate human mammary epithelial cells resistant to HER2 inhibition. Joan T. Garrett, Rosalin Mishra, Long Yuan. Conference: EACR-AACR-SIC Special Conference 2017: The Challenges of Optimizing Immuno- and Targeted Therapies: From Cancer Biology to the Clinic, Conference Proceeding Date: June 24-27, 2017, Florence, Italy.
• P065: Use of Reactive Oxygen Species to Prolong the Efficacy of BRAF Inhibitors in Melanoma. Long Yuan, Rosalin Mishra, Safnas Abdulsalam, McKenzie Nolte, Edward J. Merino, Joan T. Garrett. DOI: 10.1111/pcmr.12622 Conference: International pigment cell conference, IPCC, Conference Proceeding Date: Aug 26-30 2017, Denver, CO, USA
• Role of EGFR/ERBB4 and MAPK signaling in modulating oncogenic potential of ER+ breast cancer cells overexpressing HER3 mutant. Rosalin Mishra, Long Yuan, Thomas Solomon, Samar Alanazi, Joan T. Garrett, Advances in breast cancer research. Conference Proceeding Date: Oct 7-10, Hollywood, CA
Peer Reviewer in 9 international journals:
• Journal of Histology and Histopathology, Herbert Publications
• Journal of Cancer
• Oncotargets and Therapy, Dove Medical Press
• International Journal of Cancer & Cellular Biology Research
• Cancer Letters, Elsevier’s publication
• Anti-Cancer Drugs, LWW publication
. Current biomarker findings,, Dove Medical Press
. Journal of Breast Cancer
. Biosciences, Biotechnology Research Asia