1) 1999: Third World Academy of Science Award for Young Scientists in Thailand in the field of Mathematical Sciences by National Research Council THAILAND (NRCT) and The third World Academy of Sciences (TWAS).
2) 2005: Endeavour Australia Cheung Kong Award by The Ministry of Education, Australia.
3) 2007: The Best Research in Mathematical and Physical Science by The National Research Council of Thailand.
4) 2007: Endeavor Research Fellowship by The Ministry of Education, Australia.
1) Applied and Computational Mathematics
2) Mathematical modelling of medical biology, finance, and nanotechnology