Born in 1963, Italy. He graduated high school in 1982, at the Agriculture Technical Institute of Palmi, Italy. Presently Undergraduate at University of Milan. Since 2005, Specialist Technician at the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (DiSAA) of the University of Milan. His technical and scientific qualifications developed in the fields of Agronomy, Modelling of Plant Growth and Hydrology, Software Development and Scientific Computation.
His main research interest fields concern:
- Agronomy and Crop Production.
- Plant Growth Analysis: classical and functional approach.
- Experimental Planning and Statistical Data Analysis.
- Applied Numerical Methods in: Crop Science, Soil Physics and Quantum Mechanics.
- Software Developer by means of different programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Matlab and so on).
Membership: From 2000 to 2009, Member of the Italian Section (SIB) of the International Biometric Society (IBS).
Publications (see Works):
His activity is witnessed by various publications concerning different scientific and technical topics. He is coauthor of an overall number of 30 publications of which 5 on ISI journal.