Brief curriculum vitae
2010 - certificate of Professor , series ПР № 007253
2006 – The doctor of art criticism, diploma - DK №029993, 21.04.06
№16 д /34
1998 – senior lecturer of Fine Art Department of the Russian State Particularized Art College, Moscow, diploma – DZ № 010084, 22.06.1998 № 894-д.
1986-1990 - post-graduate student of the Aesthetic Department of Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Philosophy, Kiev.
1992 candidate of philosophical science, diploma PH.D FC № 011969,11.06.1992
1974-1979 graduated Ukrainian National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Art Theory and History Department,
Specialty - 2228- art, diploma B-1 №632028, 30.06.1979.
1962-1972- pupil of the secondary school, diploma- L № 747815, 27.06.1972 .
The Filling Posts
1995-to present day professor of Art History Department Russian State
University for the Humanity, Moscow
2010 -2012- Professor, dean of the Department of the Theory and History of Arts of the Russian Academy of Fine Arts, Moscow, Russia
2000- 2004 Senior Research Officer of the Art Theory Department of
Scientific-Research Institute of Russian
Fine Arts Academy.
1994-2000 assistant professor of Fine Art Department of the Russian State Particularized Art College, Moscow
1990-1993 – senior lecturer of the Philosophy and Cultural Theory Department of the Light Industry Academy, Kiev
1989 –1990 - post-graduate student of the Aesthetic Department of Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Philosophy, Kiev.
1980-1989 –methodologist of the Raising the Level of the Aesthetic Department of the Kiev State University
Senior Research Officer of the Ukrainian Folk Arts Museum.
1974-1979 – student of the Ukrainian National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Art Theory and History Department.
1972-1974 – senior laboratory assistant of the Ukrainian State Folk Arts and Architecture Museum alfresco.
The list of selected publications
1. The optical worlds: aesthetics of sight and language of art. Moscow: RSUH, 2008- 351P.
2. History of art as sphere of cultural-historical memory (authoress and editor-in-chief) Moscow, 2008 RSUH – 395P.
3 Visual strategies in the classical and contemporary arts. (authoress and editor-in-chief) Moscow: RSUH, 2011- 130 P
4. The language of art as a system of symbols: the recognition and interpretation
(authoress and editor-in-chief) Moscow: RSUH, 2010- 177 P
5. Visual strategies in art: the theory and practice. (authoress and editor-in-chief) Moscow: RSUH, 2006- 77 P.
6. Visual strategies in art: light, shade, reflexion. (authoress and editor-in-chief) Moscow: RSUH, 2006- 57 P.
7. Art Theory as a Cultural Experience Area. Study on the Art Theory and Methodology. Moscow, 2004 RSUH- 223Р.
CHAPTERS and ARTICLES as parts of BOOKS
1. The image of the way and the aura of cartography. Chronicles and guidebooks XII-XVI century. Section in the monograph Art aura. The origins of the perception the mythology. M. Indrik, 2011
2. Neoevolutionism as a visual strategy in Western European art criticism of the twentieth century. Article P// Visual strategies in the classical and contemporary arts. Moscow: RSUH, 2011- 130
3. The role of maps and guides to visualize the history of the studia humanitatis program// Visual strategies in the classical and contemporary arts. Moscow: RSUH, 2011- 130
6. P.P . Rubens: Paintings and optics. To a question about the origins of the creative method of the master
(Article)// From the history of styles. Style Wizard. M: Monuments of Historical Thought, 2009
7. Language of sculpture in the aspect of optical-anatomical experiences: historical and theoretical perspective. (Article)// Almanac "Beresten." Veliky Novgorod, 2009. p.59-65
8. Languages of art: methodological aspects of art criticism in the twentieth century Article //The language of art as a system of symbols: the recognition and interpretation. Moscow: RSUH, 2010- 127 P
9. Hippocrates and Polycleitus: the experience of historical and theoretical comparison. Article//The language of art as a system of symbols: the recognition and interpretation. Moscow: RSUH, 2010- 127 P.
10. Visualization of the way in the chronicles and guidebooks XII-XIII centuries.: Hugh of St. Victor and Matthew Paris. Article// Culture and Art, 2011, №1 P.345-358
11. Language of the fine arts in history of representations on sight and visible// Visual strategy in art: the theory and practice. Moscow: RSUH, 2006.
12. The optical worlds and language of art in a mirror of cultural introspection// History of art as sphere of cultural-historical memory (the editor-in-chief) Moscow, 2008 RSUH
13. Ancient and Medieval Authors on the Image of the Artist/ Monograph. Metamorphoses artistically Self on the Mirror of his Creativity. Moscow, RI RAFA 2005.
On Methodological Aspects of the Interpretations of the Ancient Images of