* Ph.D. in technical sciences (computer hardware design).
* Scientific interests – power industry, computer engineering, electrical, electrodynamics, mathematics, fuel-free energy, hydrodynamic.
* He is the author of about 400 patents and inventions, articles, books.
* My focus was the mathematical aspects of electrical, electrodynamics and electromechanical systems.
* Some facts from the biography:
I have lived and have been working in Moscow.
In Russia I worked for several years developing computers for missile systems.
Next, I worked at the state's scientific research institute for electric power engineering.
In Israel I worked for several companies, including the Israel Electric Corporation.
Next, I started my own company which developed a special purpose processor.
All the while I was engaged in independent research.