- Now International Visiting Scholar at Johns Hopkins University, SON,Center for Global Initiatives,
- also Professor, Founder of Health Management and Economics Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences (http://mui.ac.ir/),
- Experienced International Journal Editor, demonstrated history of working in the higher education & health care industry. Skilled in Research , teaching, curriculum development, Human Resources management, leadership, Instructional Design and Academic Writing. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a Master of Science (MSc) in Medical Education focused in Hospitals Managers Competencies for Response to Disasters and Crisis from Medical Education Department, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Fellowship, academic observer and audit and visiting scholarship at some top ranked global universities, such as Johns Hopkins, University of London- Royal Holloway, University of Toronto, Indian Institute of Management, Association of Indian Management Scholars, Oxford IAU, SFA State University, European Academy for Research and Training.
- Registered reviewer at PUBLONS. https://publons.com/dashboard/settings/profile/
_ Profile at RG: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mohammad_Yarmohammadian
- International Affiliated Member, American Educational Research Association, 2015- present; Membership 807099.
Linked In account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-h-yarmohammadian-90139a33/