Over 8 years of experience in implementing library technologies, New Media technologies and advocacy in higher education (particularly in Library & Information Science Industry) and currently, building his knowledge product management and development role in supporting either in sales, adoption, implementing new technologies, rapport and renewals in library science (and education) industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Currently, he is exploring into digital publishing model, particularly music distribution on various platform and also scientometric area of research.
A product ambassador for Mendeley, figshare, ImpactStory and ORCID Initiative.
• Proactive support in developing sales and sustain strategies for APAC region past 1 year
• Served as product representative to the press, at trade shows, and at major media events
• Managed a number of leading product website, frequently updating product information
• Recognised in the library and information science industry on the New Media advocacy and Open Access (adoption of technology) such as Mendeley & FigShare.
• Pioneer and implement a campus wide social media platform ([email protected]
) and learning space for the university environment.
• Relooking into the studies of webometrics to improve scholarly communication for the academia
Ready to explore for new opportunities and looking for new opportunities - particularly in the area of digital growth. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
You can also visit to Hazman Labs, Inc at http://hazmanlabs.com, where he shares his research and hobbies in his free time. This is not a company, but just social responsibilities that he likes to share with the online community to spread the knowledge in digital growth.