Technical Working Group
Registry Stability Working Group
We work with the community through ORCID technical working groups (TWGs) to define and refine how the Registry works. The Registry Stability working group is helping us to review and prioritize items for implementation in the first few months after launch.
This working group is involved in prioritizing, specifying, testing/reviewing, and communicating functionality to complete the baseline features of the Registry, and increase the stability of the system. It is made up of users of the ORCID Registry and APIs.
Expected Time Contribution
- 1 hour/week during work hours (for meetings)
- ~1-2 discretionary hours/week prioritizing improvements, writing and reviewing specifications, and reviewing changes before before being released into production.
- Through December 2012
- Kevin Dolby - Wellcome Trust (UK)
- Martin Fenner - ORCID EU / ODIN (Germany)
- Christopher Heid - Scholar One/Thomson Reuters
- William Penney - Aries Systems
- Heather Piwowar - ImpactStory (US)
- Howard Ratner - Nature Publishing Group (US)
- Arthur Smith - American Physical Society (US)
- Mike Taylor - Elsevier (UK)
- Gudmundur Thorisson - ORCID EU / ODIN (Iceland)
- Diego Ucha - FAPESP: São Paulo Research Foundation (Brazil)
This group is no longer accepting applications for new members. To keep working groups as productive as possible, we cap the size, and try to ensure that membership reflects the diverse ORCID community.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in other working groups, please review the list of current groups.