The ORCID identifier can be integrated throughout professional associations, including manuscript submission, membership management and renewal, manuscript review, and conference and abstract submission.
ORCID is committed to openness and community, and we offer multiple ways to connect, learn, and share:
- Attend an outreach meeting
- Join the newsletter mailing list to receive updates about ORCID
- Read, vote on, and contribute iDeas to the ORCID iDeas Forum.
- Request organizational membership. See our list of member organizations.
- Read our trademark and iD display policy.
Presentations & resources
Slides, posters, and presentations about ORCID integrations in professional societies and universities from the May 2014 ORCID Outreach Meeting
Documented use cases from professional societies
Christine W. McEntee, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, American Geophysical Union: Society Perspectives & Opportunities, ORCID Outreach Meeting, 30 October 2013