Primary fields of research:
- My primary research interests are health consequences of stress and epidemiological method issues
I am involved in a number of research projects on stress
- Mapping of psychical and physical health among persons with stress and insomnia
- Stress and heart disease
- Stress and cancer
- Life events and Parkinsons disease
- Health consequences for relatives to chronically sick persons
- Biological measures for stress
Bachelor- and master education in public health:
- Elective course in 'Stress - a rising public health problem'
- Elective course in 'Causal Models in Epidemiology'
- Epidemiology at master level
- Supervisor of master theses
- Interactions in Epidemiology