ORCID hosts twice-yearly Outreach meetings, to provide updates on ORCID and to work with the community to explore and test integration of ORCID identifiers. Select a meeting date below to view the agenda and presentations.
- September 16, 2015, Sao Paolo, Brazil- ORCID Brazil Workshop.
- November 3-4, 2015, San Francisco, USA - Outreach meeting and Codefest
- July 23, 2015, Nairobi, Kenya - ORCID Kenya Workshop: Training, Funding, Publishing, and Tracking Research & Attribution in the Research Lifecycle
- May 18-20, 2015, Barcelona, Spain - Outreach meeting and Codefest
- May 11, 2015, Johannesburg, South Africa - SARIMA Workshop: Training, Funding, Publishing, and Tracking Research
- 27 Enero 2015, Madrid, España - ORCID Seminario Técnico: Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
- January 23, 2015 WEBINAR - The Metadata Round Trip: ORCID Record auto-updates
- December 18, 2014, WEBINAR - ORCID and CRIS: Working together for better research information
- November 4, 2014, Tokyo, Japan - Outreach Meeting
- October 30, 2014 WEBINAR - Libraries, Researchers, and ORCID
- September 25 2014, WEBINAR - Why research funders are using ORCID
- May 21-22, 2014, Chicago, USA - Outreach Meeting and Codefest
- April 23, 2014, WEBINAR - Identification of Early Career Researchers: How Universities & Funding Organizations are Using ORCID
- January 16, 2014, New York, USA - New York Area Meet-up for Integrators and Potential Integrators
- October 30, 2013, Washington D.C., USA - Outreach Meeting
- September 19, 2013, WEBINAR - ORCID Implementation Workshop for Publishers: ORCID iDs in the Academic Publishing Workflow: Where are we now?
- May 23-24, 2013, Oxford, UK - Outreach Meeting [#ORCID10], ORCID-Dryad Symposium on Research Attribution [#attrib13], and Codefest
- September 16, 2011, CERN, Switzerland - Outreach Meeting
- May 18, 2011, Boston, USA - Outreach Meeting
- November 2010, London, UK - Participant Meeting
- May 2010, Boston, USA - Participant Meeting