RedalycAuthors is a unique platform in Latin America that provides a home page for authors, allowing them to identify their works published in journals indexed by Redalyc, create their own author page, display indicators, and integrate their information with their ORCID record.
RedalycAuthors enables researchers to create a scholar homepage, monitor metrics and connect and display their ORCID iD.
In the ORCID Registry, authors can use a Wizard created by Redalyc to connect their ORCID iD to works published in journals indexed by redalyc.org.
RedalycAuthors facilitates the inclusion of Latin America research output in the global communication of science. More than a half million authors from more than 3,000 institutions participate in Redalyc.
Redalyc provides one of the 10 worldwide research publication databases included in ORCID’s Search & Link toolbox, enabling researchers to quickly and easily identify their works and connect them with their ORCID iD. Other Search & Link databases include Thomson Reuters’ Web of Science and Elsevier's Scopus.
This infographic demonstrates RedalycAuthors features:
Scientific output metrics
- Scientific papers
- Share of total research works by discipline
- Research output by year
- Research output by discipline
- Production classification - national/international
- Production classification international/national institutional/national non-institutional
- Evolution of production by classification
- Countries where the author publishes
- Geographic distribution of author’s publications
- Proportion of internal production by journal
- Proportion of external production by journal
- Articles with co-authors
- Share of co-authored articles
- Share of co-authored articles over time
- Co-authorship classification national/international
- Co-authorship classification international/national institutional/national non-institutional
- Evolution of the co-authorship by classification
- Share of co-authorship by country
- Geographic distribution of co-authorship by country
- Proportion of the internal co-authorship production by institution
- Total downloads
- Downloads per month
- Downloads by country