2019 Denmark Consortium Meeting
We are delighted to announce that ORCID and Aalborg University will host the Denmark Consortium Meeting in Copenhagen on Friday, 3 May. The program for the day will contain news from ORCID and discussions on how to further adaptation of ORCID in Denmark. A detailed program will follow. Two participants from each member organization are invited.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
Aalborg Universitet København
Room 2.1.042 (Globe Corridor)
A. C. Meyers Vænge 15
2450 København SV (map)
9:30 - 11:00 ORCID Updates
- ORCID Update Ivo Wijnbergen (ORCID)
- ORCID Technical update Paula Demain (ORCID)
- Consortia best practices Ivo Wijnbergen (ORCID), Paula Demain (ORCID)
11:00 - 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 - 13:00 ORCID-DK Updates Poul Melchiorsen (Aalborg University)
- Status from each consortium member
- ORCID Workshop in Atlanta
- Orcid.dk and local support
- Next steps in Denmark
13.00-13.30 Lunch (optional)
Thank you to our host for making this event possible.