ORCID US Roadshow - Chicago
We are delighted to announce that we are running a series of ORCID events in the US this year. Our first stop is Chicago on April 27, and we invite you to join us at the Big Ten Conference Center, Rosemont, IL, conveniently situated near Chicago O’Hare International Airport. The theme of the meeting is "ORCID for Researchers and Organizations: Why, What, How?"
In addition to ORCID staff, you can hear from several local member organizations about how they are using ORCID. Members of our community support and technical teams will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about implementing ORCID at your organization, and there will also be plenty of time for networking and Q&A.
5440 Park Place
Rosemont, IL 60018 (map)
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:10 Welcoming Remarks - Doug Wright, Director, Membership, ORCID
10:10 - 11:00 ORCID: Why and What?
- Laure Haak, Executive Director, ORCID
- Liz Krznarich, Tech Lead, Front End Development, ORCID
- Alice Meadows, Director, Community Engagement, ORCID
11:00 - 12:00 ORCID: How? Use Cases from the Community (1)
- John Dorr and Violeta Ilik, both Northwestern University
- Merle Rosenzweig, University of Michigan
- Kristi Holmes, Northwestern University
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
13:00 - 14:00 ORCID: How? Use Cases from the Community (2)
- Jason Barkeloo, Open Therapeutics
- Susan White-DePace, Argonne National Laboratory
- Sara Zimmerman, Radiological Society of North America
- Trisha Adamus, University of Wisconsin - Madison
14:30 - 14:45 Break
15:15 - 16:15 Ask ORCID - Laure Haak, Liz Krznarich, Alice Meadows, Doug Wright
16:15 - 16:30 Summary and Close - Doug Wright