ORCID thanks our sponsors for providing funding and volunteer labor to launch our start-up phase and helping to ensure that our non-profit organization gets off to a strong start. Our sponsors include stakeholders across the research and scholarly community, including universities, libraries, scholarly societies, funding agencies, research organizations, and publishers.
Platinum Supporters have contributed $50,000 or more. Organizations marked with an asterisk (*) provided funding in the form of foundational loans.
- American Chemical Society
- American Institute of Physics *
- American Physical Society *
- Cambridge University Press *
- Elsevier *
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation *
- IEEE *
- Institute of Physics *
- Nature Publishing Group *
- PLOS *
- Sage *
- Springer *
- Taylor and Francis Group *
Gold Sponsors have contributed $10,000-$49,000.
- Association of Computing Machinery
- Microsoft Research
- MIT Libraries
- Thomson Reuters
- Wellcome Trust
Silver Sponsors have contributed $5,000-$9,999.
- American Astronomical Society
- American Psychological Association
- Annual Reviews
- Atypon Systems
- California Digital Library
- CSIRO Publishing
- National Informatics Institute
Bronze Sponsors have contributed $1,000-$4,999.
- Aries Systems
- Baltojos Pazangiu Technologiju Institutas (BPTI)
- Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC)
- Copernicus Publications
- Human Frontiers Science Program (HFSP)
- Portland Press Limited
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Royal Society Publishing
- Universitat Wien